AVG Antivirus (AVG is the abbreviated form of Anti-Virus Guard) is one of the highly rated antivirus software developed by the subsidiary of Avast Software i.e. AVG Technologies for its users having the devices with variant platforms like Android, Mac, iOS, and Windows. The company, AVG has included various advanced features to the software like LinkScanner, Search Shield, Online Shield, and many more. Some of the popular AVG antivirus products are as follows:
- AVG Antivirus Internet Security
- AVG Ultimate
- AVG Antivirus for Mac
- AVG Antivirus for Android
- AVG TuneUp – Unlimited
- AVG Cleaner
- AVG Remote Virus Removal
To enjoy the protective shield offered by the AVG Antivirus products, the users need to follow the three interrelated procedures that includes download, install, and activate. Once the AVG Antivirus Setup file gets successfully downloaded to the device, the users need to install and activate the product with the valid AVG License Keycode. Here, we have mentioned the detailed procedure for getting the AVG Antivirus on the device.
(Important Note: The steps for getting the AVG Antivirus on the device may vary as per the versions of the operating system as well as the AVG Antivirus product subscribed by the users. So, call the AVG Support Number for getting the help regarding the steps to get the AVG Antivirus detailed below.)
How to get the AVG Antivirus to the device?
By following the stepwise procedure detailed below, the users can get the AVG Antivirus software to their device, easily:
- Firstly, Visit avg.com/retail using the web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox being installed to the device.
- From the home page, go to the “Product and Service” section.
- Now, navigate the “Product and Services” page to get the desired AVG Antivirus product.
- Else, the users may use the search bar displayed at the top-rightmost corner of the page to search for the AVG Antivirus product.
- On getting the desired product, select it from the search results.
- And then, go through the product description to ensure whether the selected product is compatible with the users’ system or not.
- On getting ensured, click the “Download” button and make the payment for the selected AVG Antivirus.
- Now, the AVG Antivirus download link will be sent in the form of email will be sent to the users’ email address.
- Click the download link for downloading the AVG Antivirus installer to the device.
(Important Note: If no such AVG Download link has been retrieved to the users’ email address then, the users may call the Avg Tech Support Phone number, to get an instant help.)
- After this, go to the location where the AVG Antivirus installer file has been downloaded by users.
- Now, select the file by double-clicking on it. And then, click the “Yes” button, when prompted.
- Thus, the installation process will get started on the device.
Once the AVG Antivirus gets successfully installed to the device, the users need to activate the AVG Antivirus for protecting the device using the Online Shield feature included within the product. For successful activation, the users require the AVG License Keycode that could be located within the confirmation emails or the box of the purchased AVG Antivirus. If the users are unable to locate or find the AVG License Keycode of the purchased AVG product then, they may get the help through AVG Customer Support by calling the AVG Support toll-free Number.
To activate the AVG Antivirus, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the AVG Antivirus user interface on the device.
- Here, go to the “Activation” section.
- Now, enter the valid AVG License keycode within the space provided.
- At last, click the “Activate” button.
The AVG Customer Support offers their support services to its users, round the clock for various errors or issues faced by then while downloading, installing, or activating the AVG Antivirus to the device. Apart from these, the AVG Support offers the instant help for other AVG Antivirus errors or issues. Some of them are as follows:
- AVG Subscription Errors
- AVG Antivirus Auto or Manual Scanning Errors
- AVG Antivirus Error Code 0XE001C046
- Slow Performance issues
- Unable to launch AVG Antivirus user interface