Did you just bought your new Android phone and tried to install the AVG Antivirus on it but the app couldn’t able to detect the valid Pro license? Then, read this article to get your answer to your issues.
Note– Your AVG Antivirus license will be valid for the particular app for which you have bought it. For the separate device, you need to purchase a separate license for the same.
Just like for the installation AVG Antivirus for Windows, you need to visit AVG.com/retail link. For the Android, you just need to visit Google PlayStore to install or download the app.
Check out the steps to clear Google Play Store data from Android device as listed-
- Open the Google App Store on your Android phone.
- Click on the ‘Clear Data or Storage’ to clear the data in the popup message.
- Click on the ‘Accept’ button to accept the terms of service in ‘Google Play Store’.
- Open the AVG Antivirus app and select ‘upgrade’ button on the main screen.
- Select the three dots menu icon on the top-right corner.
- Click on the ‘Restore Purchase’.
Note- AVG Antivirus app should be restored by now. If you have any questions or concerns for the AVG Antivirus products, feel free to call on AVG Support team to get assistance for the same.
To restore the purchase and connect to the correct Google Account, follow the steps as listed-
- You need to uninstall AVG Antivirus app from your Android device.
- Click on the ‘Google PlayStore’ icon to open the app.
- Select the menu icon on the corner of the screen.
- If you forgot the registered account name then go to the ‘Google Play Store’ menu.
- Select the ‘Google Account’.
- Click on the ‘Subscription’ list.
- You need to install and open the AVG Antivirus app.
- Select the ‘End User License Agreement (EULA)’ to activate automatically.
- Click on the ‘Upgrade’ option if the license wasn’t activated, automatically.
- Click on the ‘Restore Purchase’ option in the menu option.
- Your AVG app will now able to detect the subscription now.
Note- If you face any issues while going through the above steps as mentioned then contact AVG Support toll-free Number to get assistance for the same.