Now-a-days, the landscape of online threats has been increased to large number as the cyber criminals are finding the newer strategies for attacking the users’ device & data. One of their strategies is to utilize the vulnerabilities prevailing within the codes of the antivirus software installed on the device. Thus, the entire companies offering the online security solutions like AVG Retail continuously provide their updated software for offering a better security to its users.
Sometimes the users may face some issues or errors while executing the AVG Internet Security on their device, after updating the software. One such common error reported by the AVG is “UI failed to load”. Therefore, the users may resolve the “UI failed to Load” error of AVG by following the stepwise procedure mentioned in this article.
For proper execution of the AVG Internet Security, the users need to perform the AVG Retail Registration. The users may refer the support section of the link: avg.com/retail for getting the steps for AVG Retail Registration.
The AVG “UI failed to load” error is mostly caused due to the incorrect configuration of the Windows services. As the AVG updating error occurs on the device, a message box is popped up on the screen displaying the error message as shown below:
“AVG Internet Security Error: UI failed to Load.”
Apart from the error message pop-up, the whole AVG Retail program also gets stopped from being executed on the device.
Follow the below mentioned method for resolving the “UI failed to load” error of the AVG internet Security on the windows devices:
- Choose any of the method listed below for launching the “Run” dialog box on the device.
- Press the “Window + R” key, altogether.
- Follow the path as: Start button >> Run option.
- And then, type the command as shown below within the “Open” text box of the “Run” dialog box.
- After this, click the “OK” button to execute the “Service Console” of the Windows device.
- Here, navigate the “Remote Desktop Services” option and select the option by right-clicking on it.
- Now, click the “Properties” option from the context menu.
- On the “Properties” windows, move to the “General” tab.
- Here, tap the drop down menu displayed next to the “Startup type”.
- And then, select the “Automatic” option from the drop down menu.
- At last, click the “Apply” button to save the changes made by the users.
- After this, restart the device and try to load the AVG Internet Security user interface.
James Enrique holds the degree of M. Tech from the University of Nottingham and his keen passion towards technical writing has given him new achievements. His passion for writing on technologies and latest devices has indeed made the interface to any device much easier for users. He enjoys writing about the Avast, McAfee and AVG antiviruses along with all the errors associated with them.