With the immense popularity of Android phones in the market along with the new upgradation in features as well as processor, hackers are always looking out for an opportunity to get hold of some. The mobile phones are easy to access, thus mobile thieves always target those phones and you lose the phones very easily.
Are you still confused about why you should need good mobile security software on your smartphones? You need best anti-virus app which provides for you both anti-viruses as well as anti-theft protection.
AVG technology has brought for you a total shield of protection for your mobile phones which includes Android devices as well, which helps you in protecting your information from losing or deleting.
Android phone are no more simple mobile phones, they now have the facilities to open/contain your personal email is to communicate, contact lists, personal as well as business notes are attached, and all the text messages that you deal with in your phones.
Losing your phone and along with it you lose all the important details, can be more than a scary dream. So, AVG has provided for you the chances to get hold of your Android phone, if you lose it anytime through AVG location service.
All you need to do is to install the AVG Anti-virus app from Play store of your Android phone, then register it along with the AVG location service. So if you lose it, you can get hold of it by visiting AVG website to locate the losing android phone current location by using Google Maps. You should have an account with Google to use this service.
Look for the steps as listed below to help you in enabling these services to your Android phone:
- Make sure your Android phone is ready to go for the task.
- You need to open your Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
- After that search for ‘AVG Mobilisation’ in the app.
- Select ‘Anti-virus free’ in the list of the results and go for installing the app.
- You need to open the newly launched AVG app on your Android phone.
- Tap ‘Accept’ button, on the license page.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button.
- Click on the icon of ‘Remote’ in the list that opens up.
- You need to check the box beside ‘Location Service’, followed by ‘Registration’ button then type your Google account id into the text box, click ‘Ok’ button.
- Select ‘Ok’ option on your Android phone. Congrats! Your Android phone is now registered with AVG.
- Look for the ‘AVG Mobiliation.com’, when you wanted to locate your Android phone.
- Select the ‘Login’ button in the upper right corner of the web page. Select on the ’Ok’ option to grant access to the Google Account website.
Please note- while processing with the above step, a window will open that contains Google Map.
- Select the ‘Locate’ button then type your “Phone number” on the box asking for it.
- Select the cellular company from the ’Operator’ drop-down menu, followed by ‘next’ option.
Please note- You need to provide the phone number which is installed on your Android phone. The AVG server then sends a signal to your Android phone then determines the locations as well as displays it on Google Map.
James Enrique holds the degree of M. Tech from the University of Nottingham and his keen passion towards technical writing has given him new achievements. His passion for writing on technologies and latest devices has indeed made the interface to any device much easier for users. He enjoys writing about the Avast, McAfee and AVG Retail along with all the errors associated with them.