Bringing forward multiple security benefits, AVG antivirus helps users to protect their PC and Mobile device. Despite the fact that the cybercrime is raising linearly on graphs, the security by AVG keeps molding the programs in order to maintain users’ data and privacy. Additionally, the computer and mobile security Software Company deliver round the clock available AVG support to users across the world.
Circumstances may arise when you need to get AVG support; possibly, when you encounter some errors or fail to make required settings or changes. To install AVG is an easy task, and therefore, most people do it without any trouble. Contrastingly, other actions are a bit more complicated such as transfer my avg account from Android to a new device and more.
When you switch to a new Android device, you can move your AVG subscription and install all your AVG products on the new device without purchasing them again. The instructions to install AVG may vary based on the purchase more of your AVG product. The following steps are for users who got the app via Google play store and not from a retail store.
You purchased AVG in Google Play store
- Remove your account from the mobile you want to discontinue using AVG on
- Synchronize your new device with your Google account that you used for purchasing AVG license previously
- Launch the Google Play store interface on the screen
- Alternatively, you can go to avg.com/retail to log in and install the app
- In Google Play search field, enter AVG and tap the search icon
- From the results, select the product you want to download
- Tap install and let the app install
- Once done, tap on AVG icon and launch the app
- Log in to your account using the credentials linked to avg.com/retail and complete the on-screen instructions
After completing the steps, try to perform a task to check if the app is working fine or not. If in case it does, take help from www.avg.com/retail by going to the support section.